Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Should I get jealous because my girlfriend is in love with this romantic music singer?

She's got all his CD's, that's fine with me...but what gets me all jealous is the fact that when this guy is on TV or on the radio, my girlfriend forgets me and all the world around her and start telling me how crazy she is about him. I mean, it is just a guy she will never meet or have contact with, but isn't it a little disconsiderate of her saying me next to her how in love she is with this guy ? She told me that she will pay any amount of money to get tickets to go and see this singer's concert, first row of course. Moreover, everytime she hears names like ricky marting, chayanne, etc, etc on TV she just lets me hanging over there and stand in front of TV, her eyes enchanted.





She keeps on telling me how much she likes me, how much she loves me and I believe her, but everytime these guys show up I feel like she is seeking in them what I do not have. It is a really odd feeling that I would like to make dissapear, but I can not help it but feeling really jealous! Help!Should I get jealous because my girlfriend is in love with this romantic music singer?
no you shouldnt get mad...everyone gets a crush on a rock star or movie star or whatever...its just a harmless crush i am sure you are mature enough to realize she loves you but likes to look at the singer and dream and wish...but we all know and so does she that the chances of her meeting him and having him are slim to none...so stop worrying...its just a teeny bopper type of crushShould I get jealous because my girlfriend is in love with this romantic music singer?
its natural to feel jealous about it. but its just a fantasy of her's and it doesnt mean she doesnt like you. nearly all women have fantasies about some singer, movie star, soap opera character or fashion hunk of some sort





one way to get over it is to simply tell her about a really hot actress or female singer or star that you like. tell her the kind of fantasies you have of them, and see how it goes over. either she'll play along or she'll get jealous and back off with her fantasy stuff





its a game thing, women do this to test you. if you get overly jealous, you fail. play it back on her. make her jealous of you. that will keep her on her toes and make you more attracted to you. it sounds counter-intuitive, but believe me, it works everytime
She doesn't really love this singer - she is simply infatuated. There is a difference. You are the one she wants to be with - you are real! However - you need to do something as it IS inconsiderate of her to exclude YOU while she goes off on little fantasy trips. FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE! Choose a female romantic singer - buy all her CDs and start wallpapering your bedroom with pictures of her. She will soon get the message! Good luck!
She's just being a bit immature, which often goes along with being inconsiderate. It's not unusual for a person (male or female) to be crazy about a singer or actor. It's mostly just a dream, so I wouldn't worry about that at all. Just consider her level of maturity and consideration for you. Does she know it bothers you? Can she tone it down a bit for you, or at least let you know she knows it's all just a fantasy. If she met whoever her ';idol'; is, would she consider ';being with him';, or can she admit it's all just a fantasy? That's the issue - that's what I'd ask her about.
my hubby and i have some ';loves'; like that, we tease each other about it. we let each other know when the person is on tv. we wouldn't trade each other in for nothing. i've seen both my ';loves'; in concert that my hubby made sure i got to see. she's in lust with them nothing more.
This guy is only human. Do some research and show her something about him that's not so flattering. But don't get to crazy about it. His fame will fade and you will still be there.
She sounds quite young yet. Dont worry she will grow out of it. But there is no reason to be jealous. Its just an admiration that is something she can never have.
no, like anything would ever come of it anyway. play along with her!!!! Say wow he is a good singer etc....
Wow. Get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment