Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What should I do on new years eve with my girlfriend?

Its been a year of our relationship.I have the entire night with my girlfriend.I want to make it real special for her.How can I make it exciting, fun and romantic?She doesent want to go for a dance and prefers being at my place(home) with me.I want this to be one of the best new years she has ever had.All answers will be appreciated Thanks.What should I do on new years eve with my girlfriend?
A good idea would be to take her in your car (if you have 1 ) or just from home and watch the fireworks %26amp; have some snacks then you could count down together and give her a little pressie after the countdown is finished as her first pressie of '09 :)What should I do on new years eve with my girlfriend?
Well, if you've been dating her for a long time, and you've got the house to yourself, wouldn't the bovious response be to have sex with her. It's fun, exciting, romantic and it will make it really special. New Years is romantic so I would do it. Also, if you want to make it more exciting- play it hard to get. Keep hinting to her about sex, then kiss her and stuff, and then after a while have it, but if you do it, don't play TOO hard to get, only do it for a little while. If you don't like that suggestion, how about a romantic dinner for 2?
Make something to eat, crack a bottle of champagne (keep another in the fridge), talk about your resolutions, get out some glasses, drink, have some fun and when New Year's Eve comes, give her a big hug and kiss, tell her how much you love her, crack the bottle of wine in the fridge and PARTAY!!!





That's what I always do, lol. :D





Kelly
u can take her to a candle light dinner and kiss her if u can

No comments:

Post a Comment