Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Any suggestions for a sweet romantic way to propose to my girlfriend?

we love each other dearly and i want her to be my wife I think she's very beautiful and special and I want to love and cherish her forever .....I want to make my proposal to her very romantic and memorable???I don't just want to come out of nowhere and ask with no romance at all.....any ideas for how I could work up to it and make her feel special??








what exactly should I say to her??


Any suggestions for a sweet romantic way to propose to my girlfriend?
rent a boat, and have it catered, and drink wine with her till sunriseAny suggestions for a sweet romantic way to propose to my girlfriend?
ok here's a few ideas....find out her favorite love song. Take her out to her favorite restraunt beforehand talk to the manager and explain to him you want to propose. Invite some of your family and friends if you want. Make a cd with her favorite song on it and have them play it at a certain time. Ask her to dance with you and after your done get down on one knee and pop the question. OR (if the restraunt has a good scenic view)%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; act like your going to go the the bathroom and make a trail of flower petals to the outside of the restraunt have some tealight candles lit....have a waiter give her a note that says follow the petals (in your handwriting) and get down on one knee and pop the question. If she doesn't have a favorite song some ideas: You had me from hello-Kenny Chesney, Because of your love-Kenny Chesney, Bless the broken road-Rascal Flatts, I cross my heart-George Strait%26lt;---amazing song
take her somewhere special to both of you. get down on one knee and say exactly what you wrote there





';i love each you dearly and i'd love you to be my wife I think you're very beautiful and special and I want to love and cherish you forever .....';





that bit i mean.








you sound very sweet and in love, i hope all goes well for you =]



The first thing you should do is know her well enough to know what would appeal to her. If you're asking us, you might not quite be there.





Some ladies may prefer a big production number, while others would prefer one-on-one. You need to know.





Suggestion: If she's the right one, whatever words stumble out of your mouth will be just right.
Whatever you do will be special. However, I am holding you to what you say in your first sentence, forever..Oh, say that (your first sentence).
It should be from your heart!


don't use someone else's ideas or words!


Think about how much you love her and what you and she like together and come up with something special from inside you!



propose to her in an art gallery in front of a beautiful painting.
take her to a resturant and tell them to bring for her vodka or wine and tell them to put the ring in it
  • windows xp
  • live.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment