Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is it wrong for me (a guy) to expect some little romantic things done for me from my girlfriend?

Ok I'm a very passionate man, that loves to give my girl attention, notice things on her, compliment her, tell her how special she is, send flowers to her work sayings ';this is just to make u smile';, write poems....so on and so on. I have been with her for 4 months now, and I'm wondering if u think its wrong for me to expect the same treatment back? She doesn't treat bad, don't get me wrong.......but I would for a change here and there for the tables to be turned around.......I'm not talking about taking me out to exspensive dinners or stuff like that.....but just to write me a little love letter and send it to my apartment to say ';i was thinking of you'; or something like that.......hell I would even mind getting some flowers sent to me at my work.....things like that is what I'm talking about.....I'm not talking about having the girl always have sex with me in return for the things I have done. What do you think? Is that wrong for me the guy to feel and expect some intimacy and romantic things back? Or is it always suppose to be all about the girl? I'm in my mid 20's so I must say, that I feel kinda of childish asking this question, but I just had to get it off my chest.Is it wrong for me (a guy) to expect some little romantic things done for me from my girlfriend?
NO, it's not....don't feel Childish, I understand you completely.


You 'may' HAVE the type of (Selfish) Girl who thinks the Sun shines rays out of her BUTT and it's ALL about her and it's Expected!


TRY holding off for a While and see what results you get.


';IF'; she has the NERVE to mention it or Complain............just TELL her how you feel....Love, Compassion %26amp; Understanding is a ';Two-way'; Street!


';IF'; no results AFTER 6 months...Sorry Pal, I'd look for someone who is more appreciative.


I'll BET you get many responses, from Girls/Women saying, ';I wish you were my Boyfriend';Is it wrong for me (a guy) to expect some little romantic things done for me from my girlfriend?
i think everyone deserves a little romance or little things to show that you care about them even if your a guy. its not always about the girl. if i had a guy like you (my bf has never send me flowers ect.) i would def. give you something in return. everyone likes to feel special. tell her that
It's not *wrong,* just unusual.





Guys don't normally like that sort of thing.
No :) it's not... maybe you should stop showering her with all this (I know that it makes her feel special but it might be smothering) and I garantee that she will either miss it and start spoiling you... or she will be relieved and maybe smother you!





BUt if YOU keep doing it she will take on the role of the princess... and you will just be the one bowing down to her...

No comments:

Post a Comment