Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How is this Christmas poem I wrote for my girlfriend?

Hi there, I want to slip a romantic poem into my girlfriends Christmas gift just to let her know how much she means to me. I just came up with this in the past hour, and was wondering what you think of it? Does anything need changing? Will she even LIKE this!? Before I stick it in the box and seal it, I'd just like some feedback... if possible.





I plan on printing it on a nice little sheet like so:


http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/9113/christmaspoemforjaydeeac2.jpg





Anyways, if you don't want to load the image I have prepared... here's the poem:





Jaydee,





I would just like to take the time to say,


how much I love you in every single way;


Always in my thoughts and on my mind,


baby you are definitely one of a kind.


Your beautiful smile and stunning eyes


make me wonder how I've won such a prize?


Having you in my life means the world to me,


Without you, I don't know what I'd do, you see...


So on this beautiful Christmas Eve I feel the need to express,


being with you has made my holiday season, I must confess.


I've gotten you a little something special,


and I hope you enjoy it to its full potential!





Merry Christmas, baby!








----











What do you guys think? I'm no poet... and I'm sure she knows that, but I thought just because it was something written by me, she may just appreciate it.How is this Christmas poem I wrote for my girlfriend?
Awwwwwwwwwwwww thats so cute


its really sweet :)





If a guy gave me that - or any girl for that matter, you cant help but smile and feel warm and fuzzy inside!!





And its pretty good one too





you just said it as it is and your true feelings which is the most important thing in poetry!





That is really good and i wouldnt change a thing because they're your words from the heart and no one else should write them or tell you its wrong or whatever.





she'll love it





peace





xoxoHow is this Christmas poem I wrote for my girlfriend?
I think it's really good and really really sweet. She'll love it. (i'm a girl)
  • windows xp
  • live.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment