Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is something romantic I can do with my girlfriend?

Any advice ladies? We've been dating for about a month and I just want to do something or go somewhere special. Any ideas or past experiences? We could watch the sunset, I've always wanted to. I'll take any suggestions, thanks. :)





we're both 16, any particular advice on how to ask for a romantic date naturally? I'm not sure how to ask, don't wanna make it sound like i just wanna make out.What is something romantic I can do with my girlfriend?
sunsets are always romantic.if you live close to the beach you could go there. or go to a hill or sumthin n wtch the sunset from there. otha then that you cld also take her out to some restaurant or bring her over to your house and cook somethn for her.( it doesnt have to be something major. u dnt have to be a professional cook) ask your mom to help you out. or buy a cook book. u dnt even have to cook the food yourself have sumone make it for you and just tell her it was you that made it) either way that will make her feel special. also you could go on a romantic walk. or go to the park and have a nice one on one conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment