Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I get my girlfriend to show more affection / be more romantic?

Been dating a girl for 2 months - the 1st month she was all over me, but now she has almost become complacent and doesn't show me very much affection either in person or in emails, text msgs etc... I confronted her on this, and she said this is just the way she is. I just don't like it that she ignores any nice compliments i pay e.g. you look really nice, or im missing you etc.. Likewise, she never says anything like that to me. What can i do to make her feel more emotion in our relationship or at the very least, show more affection when she is with me?How can I get my girlfriend to show more affection / be more romantic?
Do something really great :D


Then, compliment her and if at the end of the night (or day w/e) she doesnt say anything or w.e u want her to do.. then call her out on it, right then and there. Don't put her on teh spot, do it nice and gentle :]


Im a girl -- opposite situation for me x]How can I get my girlfriend to show more affection / be more romantic?
Bobby,





I'm not going to tell you what you want to hear: Find a new relationship. Your girl is either miserly with her affection or she has lost interest and is too chicken to break up.





Either scenario is not going to work for you, is it? How long are you going to invest in a losing proposition? Break up with her.
Give her some time maybe she'll come around. she was maybe like that at the beginning of your relationship because she wanted to get you before someone else did. Maybe she's a little shy right now, so continue to give her compliments and eventually she'll probably come around.
Well it may be possible she isnt that into the relationship anymore.





You should ask her if she still feels the same and if she says yes, ask why the sudden change.





If she says no, then its best to just stay friends.





Hope that helped.
My advice to you is look for another girlfriend...the ';heat is over';from what you are saying. It is pretty disturbing that you are asking strangers for advice on how to make your girlfriend more affectionate. Sad. I am sure you can do better.
hmmm happened to me too


they dont feel the need to be that affectionate anymore


they are affectionate to get you to go out withi them


and then they just lay off


its a common girl plan
okay, if i were u i would braek up with her immediately . idk even know y u still like her if she is so... Ugh!


sorry, i hate to break it to u sweetie but i think shes just using u
stop saying stuff like that and see if she notices.
maybe........she doesn't want to scare you off. and she's having self confidence issues thinking ';why me?'; and stuff. just stick with her!!! she'll come around!!!
It is up to her.
fix her a great dinner for Valentine's day and buy her teddy bear it might help
sounds like she doesnt know what she wants
u get what u give


a.k.a. be more romantic
sounds like she is losing interest :/ im sorry :(
I hate to say it, as i sense you really care for this girl.. but perhaps the reason she doesn't show you the affection is because she just doesn't FEEL the same way about you the way you do her. I would talk to her one more time about this, up front, and if things don't improve then you should get rid, and find someone who will treat you the way you want to be treated... and someone who will appreciate the things you do!! Trust me.. there are not many men who demonstate their feelings like that, and she should think herself a lucky lady.. :-) Good luck x
Good luck! If you're doing your best to be romantic and she's not returning your affection, sounds like she's bored and ready to move on. May be best to let her go and find someone who appreciates you.





I'm a romantic. Been married twice and I am still in my second marriage of 27 years. Over the past two years my wife has become cold and distant. When I ask her about it, she says that it's just the way she is. We still have sex and she enjoys it but it's nothing like it used to be. I, like you, am looking for the cure.





In my situation, I can't just pack up and move on. It took 20+ years for my wife to become dis-interested in my romantic efforts. I see no change in her behavior in the future. So, if I were you, I would get rid of your current girlfriend of only a few months and move on to someone who wants your affection.

No comments:

Post a Comment