Friday, August 20, 2010

I know its early but I just came up with the perfect place to ask my girlfriend to prom this spring.?

If we are still dating, I'm going to go to the top of Mt Washington in Pittsburgh and ask her in the area where you have a view of the entire town. The only problem is I have no idea how to actually ask her. I know she would rather have it spelled out somewhere, but i'm open to all ideas, as long as they are romantic, not funny. SO what does everyone think would be the best, most romantic, way to ask her?I know its early but I just came up with the perfect place to ask my girlfriend to prom this spring.?
Mt. Washington, huh? Maybe you could tell her you brought her up there to ask something about chopping down a cherry tree. Then again...I know its early but I just came up with the perfect place to ask my girlfriend to prom this spring.?
I don't know how the view is, but if there's a rooftop or clearing that she can look out and see clearly you could write, ';Prom?'; on it great big. Even if it's a business they may let you do it because it's so effin' cute. Or if you want something easier and just as adorable you could have a picnic and bring a blanket that says, ';Will you go to prom with me?'; on it so that when you lay it out she'll see it. Good luck! You're a thoughtful boy, thinking of these cute things to do for prom!
wow i hope shes really sweet becuase thats really nice of you to want to ask her formally! what do u mean if your still dating? if you really dont know if you will still be dating, wait untill closer to the prom to make sure its going well. I know that sounds sucky but if your going to do something that sweet make sure shes not going to dump you. ya know? good luck!!!





Oh, just to make your future wife feel extra special, make SURE that your proposal is wayyyyy nicer than what you do for your prom date, or she will feel horrible. and make sure shes the one! good luck again!
That sounds so sweet! For me I'd rather have the guy ask me, but spelling it out works too.


You could buy her favorite flowers and give them to her...or you could have her open a box and spell it out that way, which ever way you do it I'm sure she'll love it and say yes :)
Dude, it's prom and she's your girlfriend. It's not like you're proposing to her. This shouldn't be such a big deal.
you're asking her to prom not to marry you.
  • curly hair styles
  • skin itching
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment