Monday, August 16, 2010

Does being a virgin male at my age mean I have psychological problems?

Most men my age have been married with children for years and have had many girlfriends and romantic encounters in their youth. However I'm still single, never had a girlfriend, never even kissed a girl. I've never even had a real date with a woman.





It's not that I'm especially religious these days though I used to be a devout Catholic when I was young. But I know I'm unattractive and no woman would want anything to do with me. I'm not rich. Just an average guy with a regular job. I have nothing to offer any woman. I don't know where to meet women and have no idea how to approach them. (I'm not much of a drinker and never go to bars or clubs.) I have no idea how to talk to women or begin a conversation with them. I know they'll want nothing to do with me and I can't cope with rejection. I don't even try anymore.





When I posted a similar question on Yahoo some people told me not to let anyone know that I'm still a virgin because they'll think something's wrong with me. It's not something I normally discuss anyway. But they warned me that any woman would think I've got mental problems for being a virgin at my age and would get scared off if she knew. I'm starting to believe that I do have problems. Do I need a psychiatrist?Does being a virgin male at my age mean I have psychological problems?
Of course theres nothing wrong with you apart from low self esteem!


First of all you need to learn to love yourself, cliche i know but its important you feel confident in your own skin before trusting someone enough for sex.


Think of 3 attributes you like about yourself... and there has to be something even if it is ';im caring'; ';im a good listener'; etc and take it from there. Join a class (art? book club? sport?) or take up a new hobby and this wil not only help increase your self esteem but also give you somewere to meet women and a conversation starter.


Even make a point of going for a meal with co workers or the cinema with a family member you can meet people anywere if you have the confidence to talk to them. Rejection is tuff on anyone but if you feel good about yourself and identify positive things about yourself it wont crush you as much.


Another option is online dating websites or chatrooms, there are loads of woman that are in the same position as you.


Dont ever let people make you doubt yourself!


Being a virgin at 57 is not a disease and woman that deserve your virginity would see it as something very special.


You deserve love and sound like a great man so just believe in yourself.Does being a virgin male at my age mean I have psychological problems?
No, it just means you dont have much of a 'spine'.


Mainly caused by your obviously low self esteem.


So your to nervous to aproach women


Sorry I have to be a dick but, the truth hurts man.





P.S. I gave you a star now your sad sack *** can feel better
I don't know how old you are, but you don't have problems. Just wait it out, maybe get a makeover if you feel you're too unattractive. And until you get over your fear of rejection, you're probably not gonna get a date.
You are fine, nothing wrong with you. When you meet the right woman, you will know it. Then you begin with Hello my name is----
Are you a virgin by choice or because you never had much luck?
NO...but ummm try to get out more and dress nice you will find someone!








btw how old are you?
Just give it time dude. It takes a lot to fall in love and it isnt easy. Maybe just try getting out more and make it a point to meet someone new everyday or at least once a week. Women dont normally approach guys on their own unless they are desperate...I think you should try and meet someone your own age...maybe try out one of those dating sites...just be careful with that stuff...I would treat that as a last resort but no harm in trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment